Atour locations across Canada, we buy gold based on the live market price and back it up with a120% Best Price Guarantee.
Our purchase prices are below.Click herefor our bullion sale rates.
*Listed above are Premium Plus rates which apply for premium jewellery with diamonds, premium brand name pieces (Tiffany, Cartier, Birks, etc…) and select vintage and antique items.
*Some of our stores have slightly different pricing structures, and it is recommended that you check the individual store site to confirm the rates.
* These are our standard (and minimum) purchase prices. For items that are resellable, antique, brand name or for high volumes of gold, please call or visit for rates
Miscellaneous Canadian Coins (92.5% pure silver)
Miscellaneous Canadian Coins (50% pure silver)
1964 and Earlier – Dollars, Half Dollars, Quarters and Dimes
* Canadian silver prices are based on the melt value of dollars, half dollars, quarters, and dimes. For coins with a premium for their numismatic value – based on their rarity and condition – we are happy to help identify these coins and refer you to a local coin buyer for prices.
* Recognized bars include: Johnson Matthey, Engelhard, Royal Canadian Mint, Credit Suisse, PAMP Suisse, Essayeur Fonduer, NTR Precious Metals etc. in good condition
* Unrecognized bars include: Any mint not listed above (including Franklin Mint and NWT Mint), Commemorative bars/rounds, and any damaged bullion.
* In our Vancouver, Surrey and North Calgary locations, we offer free appointments and estimates for any diamond over 0.25 ct in size and prices are based on a full grading of each diamond. For smaller diamonds, free estimates can be given by any of our gold experts based on size only.
Canada Gold will payfor premium items andfor melt items based on todays buy prices.
We refine/melt most of the items we purchase, but pay more for premium jewellery, diamond jewellery, coins and bars. Visit us for a commitment free quote in store.
Canada Gold will payor more based on todays buy prices.
We pay more for premium jewellery, diamond jewellery, coins, and bars. Visit us for a commitment free quote in store.
graded by the Gemology Institute of America: the leading experts of diamond analysis and grading.Find out how much your diamond is worth here.
Canada Gold is proudly accredited through the Better Business Bureau. This shows our commitment to providing superior customer service every time you visit.
Canada Gold is proud to be an authorized DNA dealer for the Royal Canadian Mint. We are able to instantly authenticate any registered mint coins.
If you have gold and you live in Vancouver, near Vancouver or even in BC and youre visiting Vancouver. Go to these guys. Went in with a necklace I thought was 18 karats. They ran a test and found it that it was actually 22 karats. These guys didnt hustle me like what youd expect shady gold buyers or pawn shops would. Walked in wanting a quote and estimated it would be worth $200, walked out with a cheque for $450. Google User Review